Thursday 3 May 2012

Anna Dello Russo for H&M!

Morning all,

Brief post to discuss the announcement that the delectable and amazing Anna Dello Russo is to launch an accessories line with H&M, set for release Thursday 6th October - BEST.NEWS.EVER.

ADR has been a firm favourite of mines over the years, from noticing her amazing style on Facehunter back in the old school days, to her role as Editor of Japanese Vogue. An eclectic style, ADR is a true to life Carrie Bradshaw, mixing up vintage, haute couture and high street. A power bomb of metallics, prints and textiles, she is what I want to look like when I am older and break into fashion industry one day!

Here is a sneak peek of the upcoming collection, I have my eye on the gold and aqua clutch and crown - yes, I have been known to adorn mouse ears on a night out so a crown is a DEFO must, particularly if it's designed by the one and only Anna Dello Russo:



*** Images courtesy of Grazia Live.

I CAN'T WAIT! x

2 comments:

  1. love your blog, you are so talented <3 i definately followed! do you think you could maybe follow back? i would love my blog to be as good as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! In PR now but hope to move into fashion journalism, so the more writing I do the better :) Of course, following you back x

    ReplyDelete