Thursday 31 May 2012

Zandra Rhodes at the AIU Fashion Showcase

This week I was invited along to the AIU London Fashion Design & Marketing Showcase, held in the world famous, iconic Truman Brewery on Brick Lane. A review of the show will be published shortly so keep your eyes peeled for my stars of the show then. This brief blog post however focuses on the fact I got to meet Zandra Rhodes, the iconic British fashion designer, at the event - I was utterly starstruck, she is one of my absolute favourites!

Dressed to the nines in her pink hair, and purple and gold two piece suit, meeting such an icon was an honour and I'm really glad she took the time to take a photograph with me. Zandra was handing out accolades to the winners at the event, which I'm sure they were all pleased about given they received their prizes from one the of the Greats of the British Fashion Industry.

Here I am looking sweaty with this amazing lady below...


Review will be published over the weekend so keep your eyes out for this, I've some exciting new talent to preach to you all about!

Also, please follow me on Twitter if you're on there - you can find daily updates of my fashion views and fashion happenings in London and Scotland. You can find me on @EmmaMartinRed.

On a final note the site is getting revamped this weekend, so when you next visit the site after the Jubilee you'll all be in for a treat ;)

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment