Monday 8 October 2012

Outfit of the Week

What a wet Monday!

Thought I would introduce a new weekly post to my blog, that of 'Outfit of the Week'. As I'm so obsessed with celebrity news and keeping my eye out for new designers, it's only apt I have this slot to showcase my thoughts on all the trends and designers which emerge over time!

Therefore, my first outfit of the week is Sienna Miller in an Alessandra Rich white cape dress...


The iconic Lulu Guinness clutch and doubled gold cuffs (see a previous post on this trend!) really make this outfit and offset with her simple hair and make-up make her look exquisite. I've long been a fan of this dress cut and love the glamour it evokes.

A very popular dress style in the 1930s I'm glad to see this making waves in 2012 and have been seeking out my very own vintage caped number in East London's vintage stores. In the meantime here's my favourite high street caped dress...

ASOS - Sold out boo :( 

Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B caped dress
I went to purchase the ASOS caped dress earlier this summer and was absolutely devo'd to have missed out on this due there being none of my sizes left in stock. Please bring this back next summer! And the L.A.M.B number is wishful fancy. My best bet to get this style of dress is Ebay if I'm honest. Trust me, we will all be looking like Snape in no time!

Now I'm off to Brick Lane to hunt down a caped dress yet again...

Emma x


No comments:

Post a Comment