Sunday 5 January 2014

Pom poms

Happy New Year bloggersphere! This year's goals include revamping this site, purchasing a DSLR camera and explore new parts of London by moving to another part of the city and throwing myself off the beaten track. Not to mention travel and see the world a bit more - Greece and Vietnam are already on the agenda and it's only 5th January. Any suggestions on these places welcome!

So on to a wee outfit post...

As any readers of my blog may know I am a huge hair accessory fiend and if I don't have a hairpiece on I try to overcompensate with my jewellery. At the moment I am loving this wee pom pom number (note, feel like a Mexican bride) from ASOS, so much so I went back and bought the whole range including the pom pom ears:



The dress is also ASOS and is a great throw and go outfit which can be glammed up or dressed down. I went for a smart casual (smasual) look for that day. This headband is limited edition but I've linked the one that isn't in case this one sells out. Apologies for the rather crap photos - really need to up my game in this department hence why I need that DSLR.

Hope you enjoy rocking the pom pom trend as much as I do!

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment